Skip to main content

How Super is Super-Man

Super-Man has so much trouble with his decisions. He had no Alfred or Jarvis, but he sometimes listened to Batman or his current sidekick. His sidekicks were temporary, and he usually turns away those that offer to help him on a long-term basis. Except for his dog, Krypto. He acts like he needs only himself but comes up short each time.
Lois Lane has him wrapped around her finger, so he does crazy stuff for her that benefits only her and gets others killed or injured. He does not think clearly when it comes to her.
Superman needs a consistent friend that can be there and put up with his foolishness and pride. Even more than the Justice League. He has them trying to help him figure out this human thing. He had an identity crisis for most of his life. Sound familiar?
We as earthlings find ourselves dealing with this as well. The world is constantly telling us who we are or whom we are supposed to be. The Holy Spirit is the Word of God. He is alive and will speak to us to tell us who we were created to be and what we were created for. We each have a purpose and a reason for being on this planet. It is still our choice to be or not to be what we were created to be.

 Lex Luthor played Superman and deceived him. Superman doesnt learn easily from his mistakes. He repeats many mistakes by listening to his emotions and does not practice self-control well.
His enemies used Kryptonite from his past and would repeatedly come back and get the best of him. His emotions guided him and caused him to be misled often.
Do you find yourself in the same situation as Superman? We can acuse him and judge him, but very easily find ourselves being challenged just as much. We have the Word of God, the Holy Spirit, teaching, preaching, prayer and all of these resources God has given to us to use to fight against what the enemy uses against us.  We can defeat Satan! We do have the power when we use the name of Jesus!!
Resist the devil submit to God and he will flee from you. James 4:7  This stuff is real Yall!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here I am waiting for you.

From Gods heart to His children...  I love you and I always look forward to our times together.  I love to hear your heart and to hear what you have to say.  You know, when you share your heart with me you invite me into your situations.  I would never try to take over or force you to do my will. It's always your choice. I want you to want me, to want to love me, to want to be friends. I know that things are not always easy, but that's why I'm here if you ask me I can help you. I want to. I made you to need me. I love you and I know what you can do. I know what you are made of, what your skills and your potential are. You may not know, but I know you can reach it. I have no doubt. Here I am waiting for you to come and spend some time with me. I know life gets in the way sometimes, but please prioritize me into your life. I miss my time with you. I love to fellowship with you. When we Fellowship together you are growing changing and overcoming the thing

He Fights to Destroy!!

                                                              Fight what you can't see. Do you ever feel like you are having to fight something you don't see to make things happen? Do you seem to have a struggle of some kind each time you attempt to progress your life forward or to follow the things of God?  You know the world around you doesn't always want you to succeed. There are many different challenges we face whose purpose is to prevent us from knowing who we are and to keep us from finding what our skills are. There are so many different things that present themselves to us that would like to be "the real thing". The thing that is "truth" and that we can say "hey this is what I base my principles and life on as guidelines to set the standard for my values and decisions, and it is right." When we look at the options, we can get so confused and discouraged and not know what is true and what is not. We could spend a lifetime